Celebrating Women in Technology at the Upcoming Virtual COExperience 2020
Darmstadt, Germany - Troy, MI – August 2020 PROSTEP INC and parent company PROSTEP AG are Platinum sponsors at this year’s annual COExperience, now a virtual event held September 14-16, 2020. COE (Community of Experts of Dassault Systemes Solutions) brings together users of Dassault Systemes software and provides unprecedented access to education, training, networking, product influence opportunities and best practices.
The PROSTEP sponsored WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY panel discussion includes numerous prestigious speakers in the field of engineering and IT.
Confirmed panelists include:
As experts in the field of product life cycle management providing solutions in PLM integration, migration, supplier/vendor secure data exchange, and data visualization, PROSTEP will highlight Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE integration and 3DEXPERIENCE migration. Members of PROSTEP AG will also be available virtually to participate in panel and roundtable discussions.
Confirmed sponsored presentations from PROSTEP include:
- Denise Fleming, VP of Information Technology, BOEING
- Karen Caswelch, CEO, SciArt Software
- Lisa Niel, PROSTEP AG Senior PLM Solutions Consultant
- Jessica Kinman, Aerospace and Defense Solutions Senior Manager, Dassault Systèmes
- Samantha Nervo, Senior Engineer for PLM, Bridgestone
Can’t make it? Learn more at the COExperience PROSTEP event page.
About PROSTEP AG
PROSTEP AG is recognized as a partner to the leading manufacturing companies worldwide. We count the top companies in this industry among our customers. PROSTEP is an independent consulting and solution development company, but also supplies ready-made product solutions. Our strength lies in a combination of industry-specific expertise, process know-how and technological competence. We offer our customers competent consultancy services, a comprehensive range of other services, and innovative solutions covering every aspect of product lifecycle management.
- Building the Digital Thread with 3DEXPERIENCE and Other Systems
- Presented by Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales, PROSTEP INC
- September 14, 2020 – 2:00pm – 2:30pm CDT
- A Discussion on Engineering Standards: The Good, Bad and In-between…
- Presented by Jochen Boy, Senior Consultant, PROSTEP AG
- September 15, 2020 – 3:30pm – 4:00pm CDT
- Acquisition, Merger or Consolidation: Migrating to 3DEXPERIENCE
- Presented by Paul Downing, President and CEO of PROSTEP INC
- September 16, 2020 – 12:15pm – 12:45pm CDT
The PROSTEP Group has a current headcount of more than 280 in Germany, Poland and the USA. In addition to its headquarters in Darmstadt, PROSTEP also maintains branch offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Hanover, Cologne, Munich, Saarbrücken, Sindelfingen, Stuttgart and Wolfsburg, as well as in Wroclaw (Poland) and in Birmingham, Michigan (USA).
About PROSTEP, Inc.
PROSTEP, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PROSTEP AG and is located in the hub of the US automotive industry, Troy, MI. PROSTEP is a leading vendor-independent PLM consulting firm for the discrete manufacturing industry specializing in PLM integration and PLM migration with leading PLM vendors. PROSTEP has solutions for SIEMENS Teamcenter migration and Teamcenter integration, PTC Windchill migration and Windchill integration , Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE migration and 3DEXPERIENCE integration, ARAS Innovator migration and Innovator integration. PROSTEP participates in numerous PLM conferences including SIEMENS Realize Live and COExperience highlighting PROSTEP’s expertise with each vendor’s solutions. With 250+ employees throughout and 20+ years of experience, PROSTEP specializes in PLM consultancy services and engineering solutions. PROSTEP are experts in providing leading global manufacturing companies with the support they require for designing and optimizing their internal and cross-enterprise development processes.