Dear Advisory Council Members,
We are so happy to announce that Automation Alley is officially open for meetings again! Wow, it’s been a long road but we are looking forward to seeing our members again. We are pleased to announce our next meeting will be July 28 and will be offered both in-person and virtually!
Date: Wednesday, July 28
Time: 8:30 -10:30 a.m.
Location: Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham, Troy, 48083
Conference Room: Michigan Room
Breakfast and coffee will be provided for in-person.
Virtual option with zoom link will be provided in calendar invite.
If you plan to attend in person please see as follows:
- We still have to follow state mandated protocol for guests in our building.
- Send short note, email, or text to Lisa Lasser to let me know you plan to attend in person (firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 248-709-9054, office 248-457-3283)
- ALL visitors must enter the building using our front doors, no side doors for now please
- We have an iPad at our front desk where you will need to sign in and sign a covid waiver. If you let me know in advance, I can send you an invite through our Envoy Visitor software system and you can sign the waiver in advance to expedite your entry. It sounds cumbersome but it is really all very EASY. The envoy system is pretty slick!
- You will still need to check in on the day of the event but if you pre-register it takes a few seconds if you don’t then you will need to sign in at the iPad and physically sign the waiver which will take a little longer. This is for tracking purposes.
- Go to Michigan room for breakfast, coffee, and conversation!!
If you plan to attend virtually, please accept calendar invite and use the zoom link to participate:
Join Zoom Meeting:
We hope to see all of you soon whether it be in person or virtual. Look for the calendar invite to follow.
Noel, Lisa, Catherine, and Shelly
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SERVICES ADVISORY COUNCIL (IBSAC)
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Troy, Michigan 48083
In person meeting or join via Zoom
8:30 a.m. Call to Order and Introductions
Noel Nevshehir, Director of International Business Services and Global Strategic Partnerships, Automation Alley
8:40 a.m. Approval of Minutes from Advisory Council Meeting on December 3, 2020
Reinhard Lemke, Attorney & Counselor, LEMKE & ASSOCIATES PLLC; Senior Advisor, USA Midwest, American Chamber of Commerce of Germany (AmCham Germany) and Chairman, International Business Services Advisory Council, Automation Alley
8:50 a.m. International Business Services’ Goals, Strategies and Deliverables for FY2021-22
Noel Nevshehir and Lisa Lasser, Manager, International Business Services, Automation Alley
9:05 a.m. Business Roundtable Discussion: Lessons Learned During the Pandemic and How Companies Are Recovering
9:30 a.m. Cybersecurity Update FBI Cyber Command
10:00 a.m. Q&A
10:15 a.m. Action Items and Closing Remarks
Reinhard Lemke and Noel Nevshehir
10:30 a.m. Meeting Adjourned
Next IBSAC meeting will be held in October 2021 (exact date TBD)