HR professionals are welcome to join an interactive round table discussion on talent as Automation Alley welcomes in a panel of employment experts to talk tools and tactics your organization can use to attract, engage and retain the brightest and best.
Our panel of experts will explore the following topics:
- Pre-screening applicants: How to gain maximum insight into people. Learn to determine how people are "hardwired" and how to use this to find the best candidate that fits your company culture.
- Nurturing and developing company culture: How to create a company culture that not only retains your employees, but attracts top talent.
- Improving communication: Learn how using proper company messaging and communication tools will keep employees engaged, educated and involved and create an environment that attracts new talent.
- Utilizing talent management: Use analytics to create a "talent road map" which is critical to support long term strategic planning. Understand the REAL cost of turnover and why you should implement a retention strategy.
With special guest speakers:
- James “Jay” Hawreluk, CEO/Consultant, Acumax Index, Author of “Unraveling the Mystery of People”
- Joan Morehead, Vice President of HR Services, HRpro
- Kristopher Powell, President/CEO, HRPro/BenePro
- Robi Mitra, CEO, K&A Resource Group